High performance, easy to use multithreaded memcached client in java
- Full feature of text/bianry protcol for memcached
- Synchronous API
- Multiple server nodes with consistent hash or standard hash
- Use JMX to montior and control
- Weighted server supports
- Add/Remove server or change server's weight dynamically
- Client statistics
- Auto reconnection and heartbeat to keepalive
- Built-in spring framework integration
- Nio connection pool
- Failure mode and standby nodes
- AWS ElasticCache Auto Discovery
- Support kestrel
Find xmemcached on maven central repository.
Next, Read User Guide 或者阅读用户指南.
If you are using clojure, maybe you want to try clj-xmemcached.